Avery Elle Fall 2021 Release Blog Hop

Thursday, August 12, 2021







I am so excited because our Fall 2021 Release is finally here!!  We have an amazing blog hop full of inspiration today and we are so glad that you are here. Thank you so much for all of your comments and likes during our previews this week.  We read each and every comment and it really makes our day!!

For a summary of all of our new products that are available for purchase right now check out this section in our store .  We will be showcasing projects using our new sets starting today and will continue to show them throughout the next few months.  I can't wait!
 



Avery Elle supply that I'm using :

Christmas Critters Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment
Christmas Critters Elle-ments to die cut the images 
Slimline Borders Elle-ments to die cut the background
Easy Layers 1 Elle-ments to die cut banner for the sentiment
The Holiday Collection Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. 

Let's get to the hop. 

Avery Elle
Caryn Davies
Heather Campbell
Yainea
Melania Deasy --- You are here
Katie Gehring 
Amy Kolling 
Ashley Marcu
Elena Roussakis


Thanks so much for stopping by!

 Hugs,

 Melania Deasy

7 comments:

  1. These critters are my favorite! LOVELY coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunny on his friend's head is such a cute, playful look. I love how you colored all of their cheeks. Nice touch. I LOVE THIS CARD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! What a super cute and fun filled scene! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scene you created with these adorable critters! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Petite scène festive très gaie, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness these critters are A.dor.a.ble. The coloring is so pretty. I'm getting anxious to start doing some Christmas now.

    ReplyDelete