My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 552

Wednesday, July 28, 2021


Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 552. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)





My Favorite Things supply that I'm using

BB Saddle Up & Celebrate stamp set for the images and sentiment
BB Saddle Up & Celebrate Dienamics to die cut the images
Rippled Background  to stamp the background
Essential Stitched Sentiment Strips Dienamics to die cut the strips for the sentiment
A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the rectangle

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water and watercolor with a brush. 
 
For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

4 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable and I really like all the colors you used. Love this stamp set too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. trop mignon ce cow boy, j'adore tes cartes toutes plus belles les unes que les autres!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melania, your cards are the perfect way to show someone you care. The designs are pretty and thoughtful, with plenty of cheerful colors that will bring a smile to anyone's face.

    ReplyDelete