It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Things the new release

Monday, July 5, 2021

Hi all! It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Things the new release. The release is so close! For my card today, I mix and match some new stamp and dies. And this is my fun birthday card, I hope you enjoy it!





My Favorite Things supply that I'm usin

Summer Safari for the images
Summer Safari Dienamics to die cut the images
Happy Birthday Party Dienamics to die cut the sentiment on white card stock then color it using copic
Polka Dot Party Background to stamp the background
Grassy Hills Dienamics to die cut the grass


I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. I add some clear sequins and clear droplets for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy




4 comments: