June My Favorite Things & Friends

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Hi everyone! All My Favorite Things June Release is now available at MFT Store. So many amazing and fun new products, I have so much fun play with it! 

 



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Swimming Hole Friends for the images and sentiment
Swimming Hole Friends Dienamics to die cut the images


I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the background, I add some shadow using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

23 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card, love the shaker. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and like the small shaker element!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun acene, these cuties are obviously excited about their pool day, cute shaker too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love your scenes!! Sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I love this set. Your background is great and I love your sparkling shaker pond.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Love the coloring and the shaker element!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest little shaker and critters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the small shaker on this fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these images are so playful - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great swimming hole shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. quelle imagination fertile pour mettre en scène ces tampons très mignons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a fun day. What a fun crowd of friends enjoying life. This makes me happy. The colors are so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bear on the tire is so funny. Hreat card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness.... a hippo wearing pants! Awesome funny. Looks fun to color and the little shaker pond takes it over the top terrific! Love love it! I wanna live near the swimming hole friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Always love your cards. This is so so cute with those cute critters and lovely soft colours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute shaker design. I like the colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete