We have more in Store - 4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release

Friday, April 30, 2021

Hi all! Stay Tuned! We have more in Store - 4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release. I play with newest stamp set from Stacey Yacula called Travel Plans to make a fun card. The critters look so adorable together and ready to have some adventure!

 


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 
Travel Plans for the images and sentiment 
Travel Plans Dienamics to die cut the images

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water color with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. This set is so cute and you did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. que c'est joli et adorable, cette petite scène avec tous ces détails est fabuleuse!

    ReplyDelete