My Favorite Things Rachelle Anne Miller Release

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Hi all! New Rachelle Anne Miller line from My Favorite Things is now available! I love this line because it's so cute, gorgeous and so much fun to color! For my card today, I mix and match some of the new stamp set to make an adorable scene card.

 




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Fairy Tale Friendship for the images and sentiment

Fairy Tale Friendship Dienamics to die cut the images

A Very Sweet Somebunny for the images

A Very Sweet Somebunny Dienamics to die cut the images

Grassy Edges Stencil to masking the grass with dye ink pad and blending tool

Radiating Rays Stencil to masking the sky with dye ink pad and blending tool

Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips Dienamics to die cut banner for the sentiment

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

33 comments:

  1. This makes me think of reading to my children when they were small. It was our favorite thing to do together, and some of the books have been kept because they are much beloved, especially the dinosaur books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used those stencils for your scene. Such a sweet card, as usual from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forest friends' storytime. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fabulous! That sunburst in the background is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so fun and cute. Thank you for sharing your talents and creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet. Kinda reminds me of Bambi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely large stamp. Your colouring of it really suits the dainty style of the illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favorite stamp from the release and I am glad someone finally used it. Lovely background as well

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and stunning work here - love your layout and the coloring - nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome colors and shading, with the perfect Sunday’s background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Straight out of a picture book. So cute! Love the coloring and the sunray.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This makes me wonder what forest animals do when humans aren't around. REALLY SWEET LOOK!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet scene and wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really sweet card with these adorable critters! I love the scene you created and your beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful coloring and darling scene!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to see this stamp, super sweet. I like the lighter background, kinda hides the die edges better. Precious card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Superb scene card with the lovable critters.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another u se for my radiating rays stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card, sweet drawings. Cute little critters.

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this delight scene you have created :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the sweet scene you created! Such beautiful coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! The critters all look so perfect together! So need these sets after seeing your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing Melania! Such great colors and coloring! The illustrations are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this cute scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice color and use of layers. Great share for the set.

    ReplyDelete