My Favorite Things January Vault Countdown Day 3

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Hi all! Today I want to share my shape card for My Favorite Things January Vault Countdown Day 3. We’re opening up the vault, and we can’t wait to reveal what’s inside. We’re thrilled to re-discover some classic MFT designs, and share them with you all over again! We might unearth an old favorite with a new twist, or possibly a brand-new-to-you design you missed out on in the past. We’re confident that this month’s vault contains something you’ll love...are you ready to see what treasure awaits?




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

You Gnome Me Stamp Set for the sentiment and images
You Gnome Me Dienamics to die cut the images 
Friends Like Us Stamp Set for the sentiment
Friend Dienamics to die cut the sentiment friend

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

 For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

7 comments:

  1. I really want the Friend Die - so versatile and you did a wonderful card using it and the Gnome set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Melania - I really like this die and what you have done w/ it. I like how you popped up everything and I love the colors you chose.
    Lori in PA

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card to send to a friend.
    Sure to bring smiles across the miles. =)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very subtle colors for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Very well done 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so adorable, Love the friend die with the cute gnome

    ReplyDelete