My Favorite Things January Vault Countdown Day 1

Monday, January 18, 2021

Hi all! Today I want to share my shape card for My Favorite Things January Vault Countdown Day 1. I play with cute stamp set called Somebunny. It's so adorable and versatile so you can combine it with another stamps or dies and it's also one of my favorite!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Somebunny Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Somebunny Dienamics to die cut the images 
Ballon STAX Dienamics to die cut ballons
Mini Cloud Edges Stencil to masking the background using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water and watercolor with a brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

 For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

5 comments:

  1. Love the little bunny who is taking off with the balloon. Great design and pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bunnies and chicks are adorable, such a fun and cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunnies and balloons for a festive card.;

    ReplyDelete
  4. c'est trop mignon et ton fond de carte est très réussi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always need Birthday card ideas!

    ReplyDelete