My Favorite Things December Outside the Box Challenge

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things December Outside the Box Challenge. Ice skating, sledding, snowy winter nights, cozy evenings spent by the fire — there are so many scenes that would benefit from the dimensional perspective box cards provide! For our latest Outside the Box challenge, our team is sharing winter-themed scenes that will make those cold days a little more bearable.



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Outside The Box Level Up Dienamics to die cut the box
Outside the Box Snow Drifts Dienamics to die cut the snow drifts
Let's Curl Up for the images
Let's Curl Up Dienamics to die cut the images
Outside the Box Low Profile Add On Dienamics to die cut the box
Bird Trees Dienamics to die cut the tree
Gift Wrap Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water and white watercolor with a brush.

For more information about this fun challenge and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment