Are You Ready? 2 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Hi all! Are You Ready? 2 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release. I play with awesome new stamp set called Blastoff Buddies. It's full of cute critters in the space and it's so adorable!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Blastoff Buddies Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Blastoff Buddies Dienamics to die cut the images
Outside the Box Clouds Dienamics to die cut the clouds in the box
Outside the Box Level Up Dienamics to die cut the box
Road Trippin' Paper Pad for the patterned paper


I stamp, color the images using Copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water and watercolor with a brush.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

6 comments:

  1. I love your color choices! These little blast off buddies make adorable box cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Melania - What a great sentiment to use while we're all waiting to be together again for the holidays! I love it! I also like your color scheme.
    Blessings on you and yours now and always -
    Lori S in PA (USA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun colors for this project today!

    ReplyDelete