Halfway to the Big Day - 3 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Hi all! Halfway to the Big Day - 3 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release. I play with newest stamp set called Warm Hugs and Frosty Kisses. This stamp set is so cute, full of adorable critters and perfect for holiday season.






My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Warm Hugs and Frosty Kisses stamp set for the images
Warm Hugs and Frosty Kisses Dienamics to die cut the images
Mini Merry Messages for the sentiment

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the background, I'm using Dye Ink Pad with blending tool then splash water and white watercolor with a brush. 

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

7 comments:

  1. Loving the joyful winter animals in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like all your critters are having fun. Very colorful background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. toujours fan de tes cartes adorables!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blended background colors! And your stacked penguins! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun colors! Makes winter look fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete