My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 500

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 500. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)

 



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 
BB Hanging with My Gnomies for the images and sentiment 
Mother's Day Bouquet for the floral images
Mother's Day Bouquet Dienamics to die cut the floral images
A2 Stitched Rectangle  STAX Set 2 Dienamics to die cut the rectangle then splash watercolor with a brush
Blueprints 27 Dienamics to die cut the banner for the sentiment
Party Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder. I add some clear sequins and clear droplets for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: