My Favorite Things June Mid Month Release Countdown Day 2

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things June Mid Month Release Countdown Day 2. I had so much fun playing with Fanciful Roses rubber stamp because the stamp is so pretty and gorgeous to color!




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 
Fanciful Roses for the floral image using white embossing powder
Kraft Card Stock for the background
Skinny Strips Dienamics to die cut the banner for the sentiment

I stamp using white embossing powder for the floral image, color it using pastel pencil then cut it with my scissors. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! The pink pops against the kraft cardstock. I'm always hesitant to use kraft as my background but it really works for your card! I love the soft pinks you used for your card. I keep forgetting to use my pastels to color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Stunning. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card indeed. So soft and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. c'est ravissant et raffiné, j'en ai plein les yeux!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! The colors are perfect on the kraft card stock! I hope to someday design as well as you!

    ReplyDelete