My Favorite Things May The Birthday Project

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things May The Birthday Project. Using alphabet stamps and dies allows you to create custom cards that leave no doubt that it was created with the recipient specifically in mind. The variety of sizes and styles available allows you to choose just the right look, every time. Let's see what our designers have created in response to this month's personalization challenge!






My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 
BB Birthday Buds for the images and sentiment
BB Birthday Buds Dienamics to die cut the images
Impact Alphabet Dienamics to die cut the sentiment GAVIN
Primitive Cream Card Stock for the background paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using Dye Ink Pad with blending tool.



For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. Que c'est joli personnalisé avec le prénom, j'adore c'est très gai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another colourful and amazing card Melania.
    Keep safe and well
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete