Stay Tuned! We have more in Store - 4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release

Friday, March 6, 2020

Hi all! Stay Tuned! We have more in Store - 4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release. I play with new stamp set from Stacey Yacula called Sky High. It's full of super cute and cool images!!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 
Sky High for the images and sentiment 
Sky High Dienamics to die cut the images 
Drifts & Hills Stencil and Cloud Stencil to masking the background then I color it using Distress Ink Tumbled Glass and Peach Bellini Premium Dye Ink Pad

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. 

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

6 comments:

  1. Love the card. Its so animated and whimsical. Thanks for sharing your talent with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is amazing, I just love the embossed sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. que c'est adorable, tu excelles dans les cartes enfantines, elles sont toujours craquantes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome release, Wonderful creation! I especially love your layout with the clouds!

    ReplyDelete