My Favorite Things March The Birthday Project

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things March The Birthday Project. Here at MFT, we have a deep affinity for flowers of all kinds...whimsical doodles, elegantly realistic renderings, and dimensional blooms that add texture and depth. We're celebrating a garden of birthday blooms in this month's challenge with a full bouquet of cards featuring flowers.



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 
BB Unicorns & Glitter for the images 
BB Unicorns & Glitter Dienamics to die cut the images
Planted Glooms Dienamics to die cut the florals
All About You Dienamics to die cut the sentiment You on Silver Sparkle Card Stock and a white foam then glue them all together
All About You for the sentiment using white embossing powder

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.



For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: