Stay Tuned! We have more in Store - 4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release

Friday, January 31, 2020

Hi all! Stay Tuned! We have more in Store - 4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release. I play with new stamp set from Stacey Yacula called Sweet Shop. It's full of super cute and sweet images!!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 
Sweet Shop for the images and sentiment 
Sweet Shop Dienamics to die cut the images 
Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Background to stamp the background on Primitive Cream Card Stock using Natural Premium Dye Ink Pad

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using Dye Ink Pad with blending tool then splash water with a brush.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

8 comments:

  1. Love the busy little kitchen you've created and the great background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable,love the background and your coloring.♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the background makes the image pop. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest set... Love the pretty background and all the accessories are fabulous. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite sentiment in the set! I like how you cut the table to get 2 scenes on the card-- I always tend to go w/ a stamp/die in "as shown" and I can see how it stretches things to look at them differently! Thanks for the inspiration and new perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the layers to the background splatter. I like the use of both stamps to create the scene of the baking and mixing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. complètement craquante cette scène, c'est adorable et quelle colorisation encore, c'est magnifique!

    ReplyDelete