It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Thing the new release

Monday, January 6, 2020

Hi all! It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Thing the new release. The release is so close! For my card today, I play with new stamp set called Pups and Kisses. The dogs are so cute and playful!
 


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Pups & Kisses for the images and sentiment
Pups & Kisses Dienamics to die cut the images
Blueprints 27 Dienamics to die cut the frame on colorful card stock then add shadow using dye ink pad with blending tool
Party Patterned Paper Pack for the pattern paper

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: