It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Thing the new release

Monday, November 4, 2019

Hi all! It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Thing the new release. The release is so close! For my card today, I mix and match new stamp set and dies to make a pretty card!
 

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Fantasy Florals for the images
Fantasy Florals to die cut images
Believe Dienamics to die cut the sentiment believe
Party Patterns Paper Pack for the patterned paper
A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1 Dienamics to die cut the rectangle

I stamp the images using gold embossing powder, color it using watercolor then die cut it. For the background, I'm using watercolor. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful design and colors! I love the florals above and below the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors! The gold embossing really sets this card off! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Kit! Awesome card, I especially love your beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. carte sublime et quelle magnifique colorisation!

    ReplyDelete