Halfway to the Big Day - 3 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Hi all! Halfway to the Big Day - 3 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release. I play with newest stamp set called Super Hero in Scrubs and Doctor's Orders! This stamps set is super cute and perfect for doctor theme.




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Super Hero in Srubs and Doctor's Orders for the images and sentiment
Super Hero in Srubs Dienamics and Doctor's Orders Dienamics to die cut the images
Blueprints 31 Dienamics to die cut the banner for the sentiment
Striped Sentiment Strip Cover Up Dienamics to die cut the cover up then color it using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water with a brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.
 
For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

5 comments:

  1. I love the background colors! These sets are great, definitely adding them to my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Melanika!! I love the darling doctor images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Love the new products. The images are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonderfully cute card, Melania, with those cute little images. I love your beautiful blended background! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete