Are You Ready? 2 Days until My Favorite Things September The New Release

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Hi all! Are You Ready? 2 Days until My Favorite Things September The New Release. I play with gorgeous stamp set called Favorite Teacher and Lessons in Love. It's so fun and perfect for our amazing teacher!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Favorite Teacher for the images
Dienamics Favorite Teacher to die cut the images
Lessons in Love for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Lessons in Love to die cut the images 
Blueprint 27 Dienamics to die cut the frame
Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Background to stamp the background using Natural Premium Dye Ink Pad on Primitive Cream Card Stock

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

4 comments: