My Favorite Thing August Release Countdown Day 1

Monday, August 5, 2019

Hi all! I'm back with a card for My Favorite Thing August Release Countdown Day 1. The release is so close! For my card today, I play with new stamp set called Call the Shots and Bedside Manner to make a thank you card!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Call the Shots and Bedside Manner for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Call the Shots and Bedside Manner to die cut the images
Blueprints 31 Dienamics to die cut the frame on Kraft Card Stock

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. 

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

4 comments:

  1. Love the shades of brown you used to keep the nurse and characters front and center, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. que c'est mignon et sympa, ils sont prĂȘts pour soigner tous les enfants malades!

    ReplyDelete