My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 447

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 447. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)

 



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
BB Drink Up the Sunshine for the images
BB Drink Up the Sunshine Dienamics to die cut the images
BB Sunshine & Friendship for the ball image and sentiment
BB Sunhine & Friendship Dienamics to die cut the ball image
BB Best in Show for the dog images 
BB Best in Show Dienamics to die cut the dog images
Under the Sea Dienamics to masking the waves

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using Dye Ink Pad with blending tool then splash water and watercolor with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear droplets and clear sequins.



For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: