My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 445

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 445. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)

 


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Mermaid for Each Other for the images and sentiment 
Mermaid for Each Other Dienamics to die cut the images
Make Waves Stencil to masking the background

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder. I color the background by masking it using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash water with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.



For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. Happy card! Lovely soft colors! Your red-headed mermaids are so sweet! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. que c'est gai et adorable, cette carte va beaucoup plaire!

    ReplyDelete