My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 433

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 433. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)

 
 

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
SY Easter Bunnies for the images and sentiment
Dienamics SY Easter Bunnies to die cut the images
BG All Lined Up Background to stamp the background using Natural Premium Dye Ink Pad
Stitched Tag Corner Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame
Spring Scene Builder Dienamics to die cut the grass on Primitive White Card Stock

I stamp the images, color it using Copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.



For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. que c'est charmant et adorable, j'adore c'est trop mignon!

    ReplyDelete