My Favorite Things April Card Kit Day 1

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things April Card Kit Day 1. This card kit is full of pretty stamp, die and card stock, it's called Flower Silhouettes Card Kit. I have so much fun playing with this kit because it's so beautiful, fun to stamp and you can combine it with other stamp set or dies!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Flower Silhouettes Card Kit for the florals image and to die cut it
BB Gnome Me for the gnome image 
Dienamics Thanks to die cut the sentiment
Grassy Fields Dienamics to die cut the grass on Sour Apple Card Stock
Peach Bellini Premium Dye Ink Pad to color the background with blending tool then splash water with a brush 
Sour Apple, Berrylicious, Lemon Drop and Coral Crush Premium Dye Ink Pad to stamp the florals

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

7 comments: