My Favorite Things March The Birthday Project

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things March The Birthday Project. Rainbows are always the right choice, especially for celebratory occasions like birthdays! While we offer a number of options in our selection of stamps and Die-namics that are a literal representation of this iconic imagery, incorporating that cheery color combo can be done in an endless variety of ways. Get creative this month and share your rainbow-inspired birthday cards with us!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Sweet Friends for the images
Dienamics Sweet Friends to die cut the images
Purrfect Friends for the duck image
Dienamics Purrfect Friends to die cut the duck image
Once upon a Rainbow Dienamics to die cut the rainbow on Grapesicle, Lemon Chiffon and Summer Splash Card Stock
Happy Birthday Script Dienamics to die cut the sentiment on Gold Sparkle Card Stock and a white foam then glue them all together
Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad and Distress Ink Spun Sugar with blending tool to color the background, then I splash water and watercolor with a brush
 
I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins and clear droplets.



For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment