My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 423

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 423. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Birth - Yay for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Birth - Yay to die cut the images
Stitched Circle STAX Dienamics to die cut the circles then color it using Peach Bellini Premium Dye Ink Pad and Distress Ink Cracked Pistacchio with blending tool
Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Dienamics to die cut the strips for the sentiment on Cement Gray Card Stock

I stamp the images, color it using Copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.



For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

10 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!! Beautiful color choices and I always love your amazing coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little highlights for
    each piece. Happy card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. les couleurs sont douces et tendres comme des chamallows c'est trop mignon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the sketch, Melanie!! I love the fun and fresh color combo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (sorry, I leave my message as a comment because I didn't find contact form on your blog, hoping you'll see it soon.
    Please answer directly to my email address elise.amann(at)wanadoo.fr).

    Hello Melania !
    I'm writting an article for the issue 52 of the french magazine called "Passion cartes créatives".
    The subject is the whales.
    I wish to show your beautiful card (seen here : http://melaniadeasy.blogspot.com/2016/03/mama-elephant-stamp-highlight-whale.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+blogspot/jPAjq+(melania+deasy)) within this article.
    Would you agree with that ?
    (if you have other cards you want to share with our readers, they would be welcome !)
    If yes, could you please send me as soon as possible a high resolution photo of your creation (without watermark on it) ?
    Of course, your name or pen name if you want will appear next to the image, and the address of your blog will be in the address book.
    (I can write "Melania Deasy for Mama Elephant" if needed)
    Thank you in advance for your quick answer, even if it is negative, so that I can get organized (I have to give my paper very soon. Normally, it was for today, actually.).
    Best Regards, Elise AMANN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading this post. Keep posting more content in this article

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your choice of writing is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i will definitely go ahead and take advantage of this.

    ReplyDelete

  9. You absolutely have wonderful stories.

    ReplyDelete