My Favorite Things February The Birthday Project

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things February The Birthday Project. Sometimes using a numerical representation of the birthday boy or girl’s age is to share in their excitement (four-year-olds LOVE being four!) and sometimes, it’s maybe to rub it in a bit…in a loving way, of course. This month, we're challenging you to come up with interesting ways to feature numbers in your designs — whether recognizing the milestone of a newly-christened teenager, the celebration of hitting the half-century mark, or anything in between (or beyond!) we want to see numbers in play.







My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Birdie Brown Alphabet & Numbers Dienamics to die cut the numbers
Birthday Bear & Friends for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Birthday Bear & Friends to die cut the images
Tag Builder Blueprints 7 Dienamics to die cut the tag on Primitive Cream Card Stock

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using Distress Ink Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw and Cracked Pistacchio with blending tool then splash water and watercolor with a brush.



For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. I love the bright, happy colors on your card. Such a fun birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. elle est trop mignonne cette carte et tellement gaie, la colorisation est superbe et le shaker box est féérique!

    ReplyDelete