My Favorite Things December Card Kit Day 2

Monday, December 17, 2018

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things December Card Kit Day 2. Beside Good Time to Wine Card Kit, MFT also release Stacey Yacula newest stamp set called Tweet Friends. It's super cute and fun! I LOVE it so much!
 




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Stacey Yacula Tweet Friends Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Stacey Yacula Tweet Friends to die cut the images
Dienamics Gift Box Cover Up to die cut the frames on Lemon Chiffon and Peach Bellini Card Stock then I add some shadow using Lemon Chiffon and Peach Bellini Premium Dye Ink Pad
Dienamics Blueprints 31 to die cut banner for the sentiment

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I add some clear sequins and clear droplets for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. Every single one of these images are too cute for words...and you manage to make them even cuter with your coloring. BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. complètement craquante cette carte avec ces oiseaux rigolos!

    ReplyDelete