My Favorite Things December The Birthday Project

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things December The Birthday Project. Celebrate your glamorous friends this holiday season with birthday cards that reflect their love of sparkle & shine by amping up your look with glitter, sequins, and metallic accents.



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Handwritten Happiness for the sentiment using gold embossing powder
BB Magical Unicorns for the images
Dienamics BB Magical Unicorns to die cut the images
Dienamics Stitched Rainbow to die cut the rainbow
Dienamics Puffy Clouds to die cut the clouds
Color Celebration Glitter Card Stock for the glitter card stock
Summer Splash and Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool to color the background

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. I add some clear droplets for the embellishment.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. trop belle, trop gaie, trop adorable, et qu'elle est raffinée, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete