My Favorite Things November The Birthday Project

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things November The Birthday Project. The party animals in your life will appreciate you including animals of the truly wild variety for this month’s challenge. Lions and tigers, zebras and giraffes, hippos and elephants…you’re sure to discover the perfect animal addition for your next birthday look. Go wild!




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Dienamics Happy Birthday Script to die cut the sentiment on Gold Sparkle Card Stock and a white foam then glue them all together
Jungle Vibes for the images
Dienamics Jungle Vibes to die cut the images
Stencil Grassy Edges to masking the grass using Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink Pad

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the background, I splash blue water color with my brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment