October My Favorite Things & Friends

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for October My Favorite Things & Friends. I made a Christmas card by mix & match stamps and dies. I hope you enjoy it :)   



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Hand Lettered Holiday Greetings for the sentiment
Santa & Friends for the reindeer image
Dienamics Santa & Friends to die cut the reindeer image
Sassy Santa for the Santa images
Dienamics Sassy Santa to die cut the Santa images
BG Christmas Background for the background using Distress Ink Squeezed Lemonade 
Dienamics Elegant Rectangle STAX to die cut the frame 
Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad, Distress Oxide Wilted Violet, Distress Oxide Carved Pumpkin and Distress Ink Festive Berries with blending tool to color the background then splash water and white watercolor with a brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: