My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 406

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 406. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Deck the Howls for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Deck the Howls to die cut the images
Dienamics Hearts in a Row to die cut banner for the sentiment 
Dienamics Stitched Tag Corner Rectangle STAX to die cut the tag corner rectangle then I color it using Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad, Distress Ink Cracked Pistacchio and Distress Ink Worn Lipstick

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.




For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment