My Favorite Things October Tips & Tricks

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Hi everyone! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things October Tips & Tricks. My Tips & Tricks this time is about stamp background. I'm playing with BG Christmas Background. First, I stamp and heat emboss using white embossing powder then die cut it with Horizontal Snow Drifts Cover Up Dies. To add colors, I'm using 2 colors of Dye Ink with blending tool. I LOVE the finish background because it looks different with 2 colors, even you can add more colors if you want!

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
BG Christmas Background for the background
Happy Llamadays for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Happy Llamadays to die cut the images
Dienamics Tag Builder Blueprints 5 to die cut banner for the sentiment on Sour Apple Card Stock
Dienamics Horizontal Snow Drifts Cover Up to die cut the snow cover up on white card stock and white foam then glue them all together and to die cut the white embossed background.
Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad and Distress Ink Shabby Shutters with blending tool to color the white embossed background

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. I add some clear sequins and clear droplets for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments: