Wednesday Sketch Challenge 402

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 402. The sketch is fun and challenging so let's play along with us :)





My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Playful Giraffes for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Playful Giraffes to die cut the images
Dienamics Grassy Hills to die cut the grass on Primitive Cream Card Stock
Dienamics Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX to die cut the frame then color it using Distress Ink Mermaid Lagoon, Summer Splash and Limelight  Premium Dye Ink Pad and splash water with my brush
Party Patterns Paper Pack for the patterned paper 
Dienamics Puffy Clouds to die cut the clouds then color it using Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink Pad

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.  For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.



For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment