My Favorite Things August Technique & Tutorials

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things August Technique & Tutorials. For my project today, I made a shaker Halloween card. It's so easy to make and I had so much fun!

STAMPS :

 DIE-NAMICS :

INKS: 
Memento Tuxedo Black

CARDSTOCK :

 
1. Stamp the images using Memento Tuxedo Black, color it using copic then die cut it.

2. Die cut the stage on Black Licorice Card Stock

3. Color the background using Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool then splash water and black watercolor with my brush

4. Die cut the frame for shaker card on Grout Gray Card Stock and white foam

5. Adhere the frame and shaker ellements into the card

6. Adhere the stage and the images in front of the card

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

2 comments: