My Favorite Things March Hits & Highlights

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Hi all! It's now time for My Favorite Things March Hits & Highlights. This month challenge is about pastels patterned paper so I play with Graphic Grid Pastels Paper Pack. It's so lovely and fun!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Graphic Grid Pastels Paper Pack for the patterned paper
100% Lovable for the sentiment
Beach Bunnies for the images
Dienamics Beach Bunnies to die cut the images
Dienamics Stitched Tag Corner Rectangle STAX to die cut the frame
Dienamics Grassy Hills to die cut the grass

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using watercolor then splash it with my brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: