My Favorite Things February Release Countdown Day 4.

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Hi all! I'm back with a card for My Favorite Things February Release Countdown Day 4. I play with gorgeous stamp set called Splendid Swan. This stamp set is so pretty and fun!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Splendid Swan for the images and sentiment 
Dienamics Single Stitch Kine Tag Corner Square Frames to die cut the frame 
In The Buff and Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool to color the background then I splash white watercolor with my brush

I stamp then color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

9 comments:

  1. How lovely is this card !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love your card design and the great background for those cute swans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant and sweet! Enjoyed your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colored setting for the sweet swan family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the serenity of this scene!Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZERS! Gorgeous swan scene! I love these frames too!

    ReplyDelete