My Favorite Things and Chibilights Event

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things and Chibilights event. Playing with Chibitronics is so amazing because there's so many possibilities and it's pure of magic! Combine it with MFT stamps and dies make it more fun!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Tropical LED Chibi Circuit Stickers Mega Pack for the orange Light
Chibi Lights Starter Kit 
BB Our Story for the images and sentiment
Dienamics BB Our Story to die cut the image
BB New Best Friend for the cat image
Dienamics BB New Best Friend to die cut the cat image
Dienamics Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX to die cut the frame
Dots & Stripes Confection Paper Pack for the patterned paper
Primitive Cream Cardstock for the cardstock

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

There will be a FUN GIVEWAY on the Chibilights blog and on MFT Blog, you can visit them for more details.

Also for more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy 

7 comments: