Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight A Cookie Christmas

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Mama Elephant featuring A Cookie Christmas stamps set. This stamp set is so cute, full of adorable critters and I love the house, you can open it and find the suprise there!

Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
A Cookie Christmas for the images
A Cookie Christmas Creative Cuts to die cut the images
Sentiment From A Yeti for the sentiment using white embossing powder
Framed Tags Hexastar to die cut the hexa frame
Cute Basket XL Creative Cuts to die cut the snow landscape

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using Distress Ink Worn Lipstick and Cracked Pistacchio with blending tool then splash water with my brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. I've seen your card on ME's blog and I've said it is so adorable !!

    ReplyDelete