My Favorite Things July Release Countdown Day 1

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Hi all! I'm back with a card for My Favorite Things July Release Countdown Day 1. For my card, I mix and match the new product to made a fun card :) Hope you enjoy it!


 
My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Happy Hippos for the hippo images 
Dienamics Happy Hippos to die cut the hippo images
Sketchy Flowers for the floral images
Dienamics Sketchy Flowers to die cut the floral images
Dienamics You Trio to die cut the word You on a white card stock and a white foam then glue them all together
All About You for the sentiment using white embossing powder
Dienamics Grassy Fields to die cut the grass on Peach Bellini Prestige Card Stock

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using Distress Ink Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick with blending tool then splash watercolor and water with my brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

8 comments:

  1. Your charming hippos, flowers and beautiful colors make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delightful to have the hippos holding sketchy flowers! This is such a fun card. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!I love the colors!Your ink blending is fantastic!Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the hippos with the flowers!!! Also the color scheme is so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cuteness all in one card. your coloring is perfecto!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, awesome! Love your color choices again! So unexpected and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete