My Favorite Things July Release Countdown Day 2

Monday, July 10, 2017

Hi all! I'm back with a card for My Favorite Things July Release Countdown Day 2. I play with cute stamp set called Jungle Gym and Fierce Friends.  It's so fun and super adorable!! I love them!

 


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Jungle Gym and Fierce Friends for the images
Dienamics Jungle Gym and Fierce Friends to die cut the images 
Handwritten Happiness for the sentiment
Dienamics Blueprints 31 to die cut the the frameCotton Candy Premium Dye Ink Pad and Distress Ink Spun Sugar, Cracked Pistacchio and Evergreen Bough with blending tool to color the background then I splash water with my brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

11 comments:

  1. So adorable Melania, I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!I love the colors!Great job,Melania!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, the colorful background is awesome and the light colors on the images really are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your backgrounds are so amazing! Love the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beautiful coloring of the cute animal friends makes a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and scene of this card. The script sentiment gives it the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melania, this card is so sweet. The softly colored background for the framed critters is lovely. Like the way you've given the elements dimension. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun and so sweet! Love this!

    ReplyDelete