My Favorite Things June Creative Construction with Blueprints

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things June Creative Construction with Blueprints. The theme is to make it masculine, so I mix and match stamps and dies to make a card for father.


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Dienamics Blueprints 31 to die cut the frames
LLD Soda Pop for the sentiment using Versafine Black
BB Our Story for the images
Dienamics BB Our Story to die cut the images
Dienamics PI Fun in the Sun to die cut the glasses
Dienamics LLD Lucky Stars to die cut the stars
Stencil Radiating Rays to masking the background using In the Buff Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool then splash brown watercolor with my brush
 
I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the embellishment, I add some stars from wood.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment