Cute card for Avery Elle

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Hi all! I'm back again with a cute card for Avery Elle. This time, I combine some of Avery Elle new release to make a birthday card, here it is :


 Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Scalloped Pierced Rectangles Elle-ments to die cut the frame on black card stock
Fruit Stand Clear Stamps for the girl image
Fruit Stand Elle-ments to die cut the girl image
More Furry Friends Clear Stamps for the dog and hats image
More Furry Friends Elle-ments to die cut the dog and hats image
Sip Sip Hooray Clear Stamps for the sentiment using white embossing powder
The Neutral Collection Paper Pad for the patterned paper 
Midnight Hemp Twine for the twine 

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash black watercolor with my brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments: