My Favorite Things March New Release Countdown Day 3

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my simple card for My Favorite Things March New Release Countdown Day 3! I play with the newest stamp set called Critter Clan. This set is full of very cute critter and it's so versatile!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Critter Clan for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Critter Clan to die cut the images
Radiating Rays Stencil to masking the background then I color it using Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending toolDienamics Blueprints 31 to die cut the frame
Plaid Patterns Paper Pack for the patterned paper
Spearmint and Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad to color the circle background with blending tool

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some silver stars.

For more information and amazing inspiration from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

10 comments:

  1. Love this card, the plain paper and sun rays are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the little stars you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing combination of fox, rays, stars, and raccoon tied together by the plaid Dienamics frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of papers. The new blueprints set is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melania, I love how you use the stencil, the patterned paper on the Blueprints die cut, and the other colors. The two animals are adorable and even look like you used something like Liquid Accents on top of their noses! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super cute card, Melania! Love those darling foxes!!

    ReplyDelete