Mama Elephant March Stampede

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team Blog Hop! This month release is so fun and amazing! I can't wait to share with you my cards using it. For today card, I made pop up card using Party Animals stamp set. This set is one of my favorites, so many adorable critters!!




Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!




www.mamaelephant.com


Here is my pop up card :

 And this is the inside when you open it :

Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Party Animals for the images then I color it using copic
Party Animals Creative Cuts to die cut the images
Congrats Script Creative Cuts to die cut the congrats sentiment on a white foam and gold glitter card stock then I glue them all together
Congrats All Around for the sentiment. For the cover, I'm using gold embossing powder and the inside of the card using white embossing powder
Landscape Trio Creative Cuts to die cut the clouds for the cover on patterned paper and also using it as masking for the inside of the card
Pop Up Trio Creative Cuts to die cut the pop up card

On the cover, I splash blue watercolor with my brush and to color the inside of the card, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool and splash water and white watercolor with my brush

Now the fun part :


To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. You have up to 4 chances to qualify to win!

» 1. Leave a comment on this blog post «
» 2. Like/share us on Facebook: facebook.com/mamaelephant «
» 3. Follow/tweet us on Twitter: twitter.com/heymamaelephant «
» 4. Follow/tweet us on Instagram: instagram.com/mamaelephant «


Each action qualifies for one entry, max 4 entries per stampeder please!

Now let's get on with the Stampede with our amazing designers!

Vera Rhuhay
Melania Deasy
Nichol Spohr
Anna Kossakovskaya 
Laura Bassen



Thank you so much for stopping by and happy hopping!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

79 comments:

  1. These animals are adorable!! Just love how you displayed them! Beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And my wish list grows and grows 😂, I haven't caught up to my Christmas must haves 😃 !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pop-up cards are fun and yours is darn Adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh such a fun party! love the addition of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable card!!! I love these little critters and you did such an amazing job putting your card together!! Love the little pop up inside too ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melania this card is so adorable.....makes me giggle and is so cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your adorable cards and great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply too cute!! Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!!!! Do you have a YouTube channel? Love your creations!!!

    Alessandra Loiacono (couldn't comment with the other options, sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute and the
    pop up parts inside
    are darling!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. I like the sparkly "congrats" and the fun inside.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling card - great for both kids and adults!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how adorable 😊 They make me smile 😊

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable card filled with cute critters!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That little bunny floating away is just too cute!! Love your glittered 'congrats'!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a surprise of cuties waiting in the inside...fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so adorable and the inside is even better! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is adorable!!!! Love it and this new release!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute card! Love those lil chickies and that gold. Fantastic design both outside and in....wow. Love your card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Melania, this is adorable and I love how you did the inside. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is fantastic and will be such a huge treat for whoever receives it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great new release.! Super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable. I love when the inside matches the outside of a card. It makes the card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These critters are so cute. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a fun card and so very cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so adorable! I NEED this!

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE 💞... simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your cards are always gorgeous and this is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow ME on FB (not.amanda)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow ME on Instagram (not_magda)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love these sweet little critters and your glittery sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow Mama Elephant on IG (@amymaddux). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow Mama Elephant on FB and shared. (Amy Maddux Cooley).

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow Mama Elephant on Twitter and retweeted (@acools).

    ReplyDelete
  36. 1. Awww!!! Such adorable cutie card!!! Love this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. 2. Liked Mama Elephant FB page and shared as Arianna Barbara https://www.facebook.com/arianna.barbara.1/posts/1322932247787721?pnref=story

    ReplyDelete
  38. 3. Following Mama Elephant on Twitter and just retweetted as @raggiodiluce82 (Arianna Barbara): https://twitter.com/raggiodiluce82/status/842336643315052544

    ReplyDelete
  39. 4. Follow Mama Elephant on Instagram and reposted the Stampede post as raggiodiluc3 https://www.instagram.com/p/BRspfozFy0Q/

    ReplyDelete
  40. So cute! I love how yuo did the inside especially. I am often stuck on how to do that! Aren't the ME pop up dies awesome?! I have those and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  41. The front is so pretty and sparkly, but the inside is so much fun. What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love this card SO much!! Saw it on Insta yest and flipped!! So pretty and I love everything - the clouds, pop-ups, stars... fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love the sweet scene on the outside of the card, but then you open the card and find a party inside! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a cute card. The colors are great. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  45. So cute and loved seeing the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Adorable cards, images are so super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Very pretty design! Always love your subtle color choices.-Maria Giselle B.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I follow mama elephant on Facebook: Amanda Birchler

    ReplyDelete
  49. I follow mama Elephant on Instagram: @memoriesbymanda

    ReplyDelete
  50. This is my favourite set from the release...party animals. I adore your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Melania, you + Mama Elephant = PERFECTION! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Oh my this card is so cute. I really like this set the more I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wow! Super cute and I adore the inside characters! I've never made a card like this!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Sweet card! Love your coloring and details! The Party Animals are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love those party animals - always fun and
    games when they are around.
    the first card is so pretty. Love the
    borders.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  56. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Fun card!!!!! I like the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  58. So cute! Love the party inside the card and these cute critters!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I follow ME on twitter and tweeted: https://twitter.com/MiriamPrantner/status/843142635409883136

    ReplyDelete