Avery Elle " Glamper Campers "

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share with you my card for Avery Elle featuring Glamper Campers stamp set. This set is so cute and fun because full of adorable images. For my card, I made a night scene with full moon and stars, so perfect for campers :)

Avery Elle supply that  I'm using :
Glamper Campers Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment
Glamper Campers Elle-ments to die cut the images and sentiment
Picket Fence Elle-ments to die cut the landscape on green card stock
Finished Frames Elle-ments to die cut the tiny stars then I add some glitters using stickles
Burst Elle-ments to masking the moon

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, first I masking the moon then color the sky using dye ink with blending tool then splash some water and white watercolor with my brush. After that, I remove the masking and color then moon with blending tool.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: