Avery Elle "Punny Pantry"

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hi all! I'm back with a card for Avery Elle featuring Punny Pantry. This stamp set is so gorgeous, fun! The illustrations and sentiment is just so cute!




Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Punny Pantry Clear Stamps for the images
Punny Pantry Elle-ments to die cut the images
Simply Said Love Elle-ments to die cut the word love on a white foam and a white cardstock then glue it all together
Simply Said Love Clear Stamps for the sentiment
Finished Frames Elle-ments to die cut the tiny hearts then I color it using copic

I stamp the images, color it with copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs.

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment