Avery Elle " Wood You? "

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Hi all! Today I want to share with you my card for Avery Elle featuring Wood You? stamp set. This stamp set is so cute and adorable!!


Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Wood You? Clear Stamps for the images
Wood You? Elle-ments to die cut the images
Rocky Shores Elle-ments to die cut the land and the grass
Favorite Person Clear Stamps for the sentiment
Finished Frames Elle-ment to die cut the frame
Scalloped Banner Elle-ments to die cut the tag for the sentiment

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. To coloring the background, I'm using dye ink with blending tool then splash pink watercolor with my brush.
I stamp the sentiment with Versafine Black and add clear sequins for the embellishment.

Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: